Friday, May 18, 2012

DBSK - Mirotic MV (Original DVD Ver) [HD 1080p]









IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN OF DBSK,
please buy their dvd box "All About TVXQ Season 3" where I ripped this version of this MV from.
To be honest, this is my most precious video file and I really wouldn't want to put this here...
But since "Mirotic" is no where to be found in good quality and I just... well yeah...
I feel guilty for sharing this because this is from the original dvd...
Soo.... I HIGHLY recommend you to buy the dvd box, the vacation of DBSK there is really funny too.
Trust me, it's worth it ;)



5 comments:

  1. Could you re-upload this? Link is broken :S
    THANKS A LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls re-up this ! the links broken :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is fine,
      I think you are banned from RapidShare.
      I will re-up this to another host asap :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much! I'm so happy I was able to find a good quality version...

    -Suri :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u upload vob file pls?

    ReplyDelete